"The Internet" does it affect you or is it what you make it?

Marquiese L. Wrenn
Unforgettable Loyalty LLC
BUS 455 Internet & Social Media Marketing
Instructor: Benjamin Zuckerman
Week 1 Journal (1st Blog Entry)
June 4, 2017

            The internet is honestly the way I’ve been elevating my business as well as training my mind to interpret that all information should be dissected to reveal the fact or message behind the information. The internet extends my reach to multiple countries without physically being there, but my brand and aura are mentally, physically, and spiritually living through the live web and in those countries. The internet doesn’t affect my buying habits it enhances my buying habits. When I shop online it’s to find new, hungry, and determined manufacturing companies. Even when I do personal shopping I utilize the internet and mainly buy from Amazon. I utilize the internet to buy much of items that I own except food as of now. When you shop online for whatever it is, the variety of results is constantly growing; all from your home. You might be living in an area where there are no establishments close by; the internet is very convenient.   

Comments

Popular Posts